Terms and Conditions
Facebook and Instagram Competition Terms and Conditions:
Bambini and Bo will occasionally host competitions on our social media pages, in these instances the accompanying terms and conditions apply:
1) Firstly, this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
2) To qualify in these competitions, participants must be a UK/IE resident over the age of 18 years.
3) For an entry to qualify it must be received by the closing time and date advertised on the status post.
4) Prize details will be announced in the competition post and are non-transferrable, this means the prize cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services.
5) Bambini and Bo reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or the principles without prior notice. Any amendments will be posted on the competition post.
6) Where required, prize winners will be picked at random using an online number generator, results will be announced on the social media competition post unless expressed otherwise.
7) After the Winner(s) have been announced they will have 6 months to claim their prize. After 6 months if the prize has not been claimed it becomes void.
8) Bambini and Bo maintain all authority to exclude any participant if it has sensible grounds to believe the participant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
9) In case of any questions or concerns regarding the rules, conduct or results of the competition, the decision of Bambini and Bo will be conclusive, and no further correspondence or conversation shall be entertained.
10) By entering the competition, the participant concurs that Bambini and Bo may reach out to them regarding the Competition via a Facebook or Instagram message, depending which platform was used to host the competition.
eGift Card use:
1) Gift cards may not be exchanged for cash.
2) If the goods purchased online total less than the value of the gift voucher, a new voucher code will be generated for the balance and sent in a separate email.
3) When redeeming gift cards online you will be required to enter the card code at the checkout page.
4) If you have to return products you have purchased using a gift card we will email a new discount code for the returned value. This does not affect your statutory rights.